Arson suspected in series of Visalia fires
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- Molotov cocktail believed to start one of the fires being investigated.
A series of arsons has South Valley fire investigators very busy Tuesday morning. Emergency calls started coming in around 9:30 p.m. Monday night about a fire on Garden, near Race Avenue. Four more fire calls quickly followed.
The fire that caused the most damage happened on Mora, near Bridge Street. Authorities believe someone threw a Molotov cocktail through a window and into a garage that was converted into a home. The fire did not spread to the rest of the house, but the room was destroyed.
No injuries were reported. Authorities are looking for the person behind the fires and investigating if they are connected.
tulare county, fire, arson, crimetracker, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse 25 min ago
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate 8 min ago
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos