20-year-old dead after Central Fresno shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead and another injured.
It happened just after 4 a.m. Saturday morning on Blackstone near Cornell. Officers spent hours at the scene collecting evidence.
They say a small party was underway when a fight broke out between two groups of people. That's when one man shot at both of the victims.
20-year-old Estevan Hernandez of Fresno died. Another man in his twenties was taken to the hospital and is expected to survive.
Detectives say the shooter left the scene in a light colored compact car.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, crimetracker, shooting, murder, homicide, local
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180 5 min ago
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash 57 min ago
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Businessman announces run for Fresno City Council
- Murderer apologizes for killing pregnant woman
- Mother of 2-year-old that died faces felony charges
- Who will be Mayor?
- Photos: Selfless acts that will brighten your day
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway...
7 min ago