Visalia police investigating home invasion robbery
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating an armed home invasion robbery in Visalia. Two suspects were arrested and one remains at large.
The incident began at about 3 a.m. Monday morning. Police say the suspects kicked down the door of a home on the 1000 block of East Howard.
"We received information that three males, one with a mask and two with handguns, forced their way into an occupied property and demanded money and property from three females that were home at the time," Sgt. Danny Maurice of the Visalia Police Department said.
As patrol officers began to arrive in the area, the suspect vehicle began to drive away and led officers on a brief chase. The suspect vehicle stopped in a cul-de-sac .
The three suspects ran from the scene. Two of them were arrested. They are identified as 19-year-old Roy Pulido and 18-year-old Fabian Carillo. Police say their investigation revealed that they had personal property taken from the victims.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, home invasion, robbery, local
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked 1 min ago
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos