Visalia police investigating home invasion robbery
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating an armed home invasion robbery in Visalia. Two suspects were arrested and one remains at large.
The incident began at about 3 a.m. Monday morning. Police say the suspects kicked down the door of a home on the 1000 block of East Howard.
"We received information that three males, one with a mask and two with handguns, forced their way into an occupied property and demanded money and property from three females that were home at the time," Sgt. Danny Maurice of the Visalia Police Department said.
As patrol officers began to arrive in the area, the suspect vehicle began to drive away and led officers on a brief chase. The suspect vehicle stopped in a cul-de-sac .
The three suspects ran from the scene. Two of them were arrested. They are identified as 19-year-old Roy Pulido and 18-year-old Fabian Carillo. Police say their investigation revealed that they had personal property taken from the victims.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, home invasion, robbery, local
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 22 hurt 22 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network