Visalia police investigating home invasion robbery
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating an armed home invasion robbery in Visalia. Two suspects were arrested and one remains at large.
The incident began at about 3 a.m. Monday morning. Police say the suspects kicked down the door of a home on the 1000 block of East Howard.
"We received information that three males, one with a mask and two with handguns, forced their way into an occupied property and demanded money and property from three females that were home at the time," Sgt. Danny Maurice of the Visalia Police Department said.
As patrol officers began to arrive in the area, the suspect vehicle began to drive away and led officers on a brief chase. The suspect vehicle stopped in a cul-de-sac .
The three suspects ran from the scene. Two of them were arrested. They are identified as 19-year-old Roy Pulido and 18-year-old Fabian Carillo. Police say their investigation revealed that they had personal property taken from the victims.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, home invasion, robbery, local
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo...
55 min ago