Visalia police investigating home invasion robbery
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating an armed home invasion robbery in Visalia. Two suspects were arrested and one remains at large.
The incident began at about 3 a.m. Monday morning. Police say the suspects kicked down the door of a home on the 1000 block of East Howard.
"We received information that three males, one with a mask and two with handguns, forced their way into an occupied property and demanded money and property from three females that were home at the time," Sgt. Danny Maurice of the Visalia Police Department said.
As patrol officers began to arrive in the area, the suspect vehicle began to drive away and led officers on a brief chase. The suspect vehicle stopped in a cul-de-sac .
The three suspects ran from the scene. Two of them were arrested. They are identified as 19-year-old Roy Pulido and 18-year-old Fabian Carillo. Police say their investigation revealed that they had personal property taken from the victims.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, home invasion, robbery, local
- Fire truck overturns in multiple vehicle collision in SE Fresno 38 min ago
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Police investigate deadly Tower District stabbing
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- New medical center breaks ground in Visalia
- Fresno City Council votes against planned bike lane
- Overseas lotto scams prey on elderly
- Bob Wills home threatened by development
- New bike trail underpass raises deadly crash questions
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos