Visalia police investigating home invasion robbery
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating an armed home invasion robbery in Visalia. Two suspects were arrested and one remains at large.
The incident began at about 3 a.m. Monday morning. Police say the suspects kicked down the door of a home on the 1000 block of East Howard.
"We received information that three males, one with a mask and two with handguns, forced their way into an occupied property and demanded money and property from three females that were home at the time," Sgt. Danny Maurice of the Visalia Police Department said.
As patrol officers began to arrive in the area, the suspect vehicle began to drive away and led officers on a brief chase. The suspect vehicle stopped in a cul-de-sac .
The three suspects ran from the scene. Two of them were arrested. They are identified as 19-year-old Roy Pulido and 18-year-old Fabian Carillo. Police say their investigation revealed that they had personal property taken from the victims.
visalia, tulare county, crimetracker, home invasion, robbery, local
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76