6 units damages in Southeast Fresno apartment fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Fire investigators are looking into what caused a fire at an apartment complex in Southeast Fresno.
Firefighters say the fire started in a garage at this complex near Kings Canyon and Maple just before 10 a.m. Tuesday morning. Investigators say that garage was used as a storage unit.
Crews told Action News the fire caused minor damage to about six apartments.
Residents are expected to be back in their homes in the next few hours. No one was injured.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local
- Pedestrian killed in HWY 99 hit and run in Fresno 1 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma 31 min ago
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos