6 units damages in Southeast Fresno apartment fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Fire investigators are looking into what caused a fire at an apartment complex in Southeast Fresno.
Firefighters say the fire started in a garage at this complex near Kings Canyon and Maple just before 10 a.m. Tuesday morning. Investigators say that garage was used as a storage unit.
Crews told Action News the fire caused minor damage to about six apartments.
Residents are expected to be back in their homes in the next few hours. No one was injured.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings 56 min ago
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q 48 min ago
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses 42 min ago
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- 1 week left in 100 Day Challenge
20 min ago