6 units damages in Southeast Fresno apartment fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Fire investigators are looking into what caused a fire at an apartment complex in Southeast Fresno.
Firefighters say the fire started in a garage at this complex near Kings Canyon and Maple just before 10 a.m. Tuesday morning. Investigators say that garage was used as a storage unit.
Crews told Action News the fire caused minor damage to about six apartments.
Residents are expected to be back in their homes in the next few hours. No one was injured.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos