6 units damages in Southeast Fresno apartment fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Fire investigators are looking into what caused a fire at an apartment complex in Southeast Fresno.
Firefighters say the fire started in a garage at this complex near Kings Canyon and Maple just before 10 a.m. Tuesday morning. Investigators say that garage was used as a storage unit.
Crews told Action News the fire caused minor damage to about six apartments.
Residents are expected to be back in their homes in the next few hours. No one was injured.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos