Fresno cops say racial notice at apartments is a hoax
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say a sign with discriminating remarks posted at a Northeast Fresno apartment complex is a hoax. They are investigating the incident as a vandalism case.
Employees at the Arbor Place apartments answered a number of calls Tuesday morning after two flyers were posted on their office door over the weekend.
Those flyers indicated that management would not rent to certain ethnic groups. Turns out, the apartment's management had nothing to do with the flyer. It was posted on the outside of the door.
Police also say the doors to the office were filled with a strong adhesive. No arrests have been made.
fresno northeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low