Fresno cops say racial notice at apartments is a hoax
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say a sign with discriminating remarks posted at a Northeast Fresno apartment complex is a hoax. They are investigating the incident as a vandalism case.
Employees at the Arbor Place apartments answered a number of calls Tuesday morning after two flyers were posted on their office door over the weekend.
Those flyers indicated that management would not rent to certain ethnic groups. Turns out, the apartment's management had nothing to do with the flyer. It was posted on the outside of the door.
Police also say the doors to the office were filled with a strong adhesive. No arrests have been made.
fresno northeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos