Escaped Fresno Co inmate caught in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A parolee who escaped from Fresno County Sheriff Deputies while at Community Regional Medical Center is back in custody.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office says 25-year-old Robert Lee Davis III escaped while receiving treatment at Community Regional Medical Center Tuesday night. The sheriff's office says Davis was taken to the hospital after he said he ingested ecstasy. While waiting in the emergency room, Davis was unshackled so he could use the restroom and bolted a short time later.
An anonymous tip led deputies to an apartment complex in Downtown Fresno Wednesday morning where Davis was located. A second man was arrested for harboring Davis.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty 43 min ago
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car 29 min ago
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
43 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not...
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos