Escaped Fresno Co inmate caught in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A parolee who escaped from Fresno County Sheriff Deputies while at Community Regional Medical Center is back in custody.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office says 25-year-old Robert Lee Davis III escaped while receiving treatment at Community Regional Medical Center Tuesday night. The sheriff's office says Davis was taken to the hospital after he said he ingested ecstasy. While waiting in the emergency room, Davis was unshackled so he could use the restroom and bolted a short time later.
An anonymous tip led deputies to an apartment complex in Downtown Fresno Wednesday morning where Davis was located. A second man was arrested for harboring Davis.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 14 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates