Escaped Fresno Co inmate caught in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A parolee who escaped from Fresno County Sheriff Deputies while at Community Regional Medical Center is back in custody.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office says 25-year-old Robert Lee Davis III escaped while receiving treatment at Community Regional Medical Center Tuesday night. The sheriff's office says Davis was taken to the hospital after he said he ingested ecstasy. While waiting in the emergency room, Davis was unshackled so he could use the restroom and bolted a short time later.
An anonymous tip led deputies to an apartment complex in Downtown Fresno Wednesday morning where Davis was located. A second man was arrested for harboring Davis.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home
- El Tapatio fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos