Fresno Co inmate escapes from hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies are searching for a parolee who escaped from custody in Downtown Fresno.
They say 25-year-old Robert Lee Davis III escaped while being treated at Community Regional Medical Center Tuesday night. The sheriff's office says Davis was taken to the hospital after telling deputies he ingested ecstasy.
While waiting in the ER, Davis was unshackled so he could use the restroom. After several minutes, he bolted out of the bathroom, ran out of the ER, and into a neighborhood. Officers chased Davis but lost track of him.
If you see Davis or know where he might be, you are asked to call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000 17 min ago
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- Holiday season cookies and cocktails
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos