Fresno Co inmate escapes from hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies are searching for a parolee who escaped from custody in Downtown Fresno.
They say 25-year-old Robert Lee Davis III escaped while being treated at Community Regional Medical Center Tuesday night. The sheriff's office says Davis was taken to the hospital after telling deputies he ingested ecstasy.
While waiting in the ER, Davis was unshackled so he could use the restroom. After several minutes, he bolted out of the bathroom, ran out of the ER, and into a neighborhood. Officers chased Davis but lost track of him.
If you see Davis or know where he might be, you are asked to call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- Feds look to protect frogs, toad in Sierra Nevada
- Native American remains found during fishing trip
- 18-month-old child dies in Kern County house fire
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini, 51, dies
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Valley kids get a new perspective on water
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos