Sanger man left with serious injuries after shooting
SANGER, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in Sanger are investigating a shooting that has left a man with serious injuries.
The shooting happened around 9:45 p.m. Wednesday night near the area of Almond and "I' Street. Police say someone called 911 to report hearing gun shots. When officers arrived, they found a man lying in the street with a gunshot wound to the upper thigh. He was taken to the hospital, but is expected to survive.
"We are conducting a lot of interviews. Everybody that was on the street when we got here is being talked to," said Fred Sanders with the Sanger Police Department.
Meantime, Sanger Police and the Fresno County gang unit searched the neighborhood looking for the shooter.
So far, no arrests have been made.
crimetracker, shooting, sanger, fresno county, local, linda mumma
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos