Man shot on First near Floradora in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting on First near Floradora in Central Fresno.
We're told that an 18 year old man was walking by himself when he got into an argument with another person, which became physical. He was then shot multiple times.
The victim has been sent to Community Regional Medical Center and is in stable condition.
Police say the shooting may be gang related.
crimetracker, shooting, fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community
- Unemployment applications fall by 23,000
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District