2 abducted kids from Monterey Co. found in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two children are safe after being abducted from Monterey County earlier Friday.
Police tell Action News the six-month-old girl and six-year-old boy were taken to a family friend's house in Fresno.
For most of the night electronic signs were activated on our Valley highways.
Officers are still searching for the suspect in the abduction, 21-year-old Marquis Edwards.
He's a six-foot, three-inch tall African-American male, weighing 250 pounds, with black hair, and brown eyes with a tattoo on his right upper arm which reads "Ant Dog".
He was last seen driving a white Buick Century, with a California license plate of 4RKD823.
If you have any information on this case, you are urged to call 9-1-1.
amber alert, fresno, monterey county, local
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes