2 abducted kids from Monterey Co. found in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two children are safe after being abducted from Monterey County earlier Friday.
Police tell Action News the six-month-old girl and six-year-old boy were taken to a family friend's house in Fresno.
For most of the night electronic signs were activated on our Valley highways.
Officers are still searching for the suspect in the abduction, 21-year-old Marquis Edwards.
He's a six-foot, three-inch tall African-American male, weighing 250 pounds, with black hair, and brown eyes with a tattoo on his right upper arm which reads "Ant Dog".
He was last seen driving a white Buick Century, with a California license plate of 4RKD823.
If you have any information on this case, you are urged to call 9-1-1.
amber alert, fresno, monterey county, local
- Fatal crash closes Valentine Ave north of Ashlan 9 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly 29 min ago
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact