Cops seize large amount of meth in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police arrested a suspected gang member after a traffic stop in Central Fresno, and say they found cash, a gun, and a large amount of meth in his possession.
Officers pulled over Matthew Murray at Belmont and Third for a defective brake light. During the stop, they say they uncovered around a quarter pound of methamphetamine from the car. That much meth has a street value of about five-thousand dollars.
Officers also report finding a loaded nine millimeter gun and $600.00 in cash in the car. Murray is a suspected bulldog gang member.
crimetracker, drug bust, bulldog gang, fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting 56 min ago
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 17 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Craigslist played role in Madera Co. shooting
16 min ago