Over 70 cars damaged by vandals in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Vandals damaged dozens of cars in one East Central Fresno neighborhood this weekend.
People living in the area of Normal and Sierra Vista say more than 70 cars had their tires slashed and the paint scratched. Neighbors said the vandals mostly targeted cars parked in the street, but some vehicles that were parked in driveways also had their front and back tires slashed.
Many of the victims still have not been able to repair the damage. Some cars are still sitting on blocks as the victims try to come up with several hundred dollars to make repairs.
fresno, fresno county, fresno east central, crimetracker, local
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president 6 min ago
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones
- Mild, dry weather helps California rice growers