Huron man dead after fiery crash in Lemoore
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Huron man is dead after a fiery crash involving four vehicles in the South Valley.
The accident happened around 8 a.m. Saturday morning in Lemoore off Highway 41 at Hanford-Armona Road.
The Highway Patrol says a big rig ran into the back of a Chevy truck that was waiting at a red light. The impact caused a chain reaction crash with another pick-up and an SUV.
The big rig sparked a huge fire. Officers say the 46-year-old driver of the Chevy truck could not escape the flames. He died at the scene.
The other three drivers all walked away with minor injuries.
- Authorities are investigating a homicide in Fresno County 27 min ago
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president 43 min ago
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Crabtree may have a torn Achilles tendon
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Dr. Joseph Castro named new Fresno State...
42 min ago