Man arrested for allegedly raping a Visalia woman
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley man is in jail after police say he raped a Visalia woman and then took off in her car.
Visalia Police arrested James Sills on Sunday. Investigators say he bound and then sexually assaulted a woman in Visalia.
Police say someone showed up to rescue the woman, and that's when Sills took off with the victim's wallet and her car.
Hours after the incident, a CHP officer tracked down the stolen car in the area of Strathmore and arrested Sills.
visalia, strathmore, tulare county, lindsay, porterville, crimetracker, sex crimes, auto theft, local
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges 21 min ago
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times