NB 99 lane to be closed in Madera this week
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An ongoing construction project will shut down one lane of Highway 99 in Madera this week.
The northbound number two lane will be closed from the Cleveland over crossing to the Gateway over crossing in Madera. The closure will happen Sunday night through Thursday night, but all lanes will be open during the day.
Crews will be grading and paving the lane as part of a three and a half mile improvement project that's expected to be complete by the spring of 2013.
madera, madera county, local
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run 25 min ago
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
- Day 99 of Rhonda's 100 Day Fitness Challenge
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos