NB 99 lane to be closed in Madera this week
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An ongoing construction project will shut down one lane of Highway 99 in Madera this week.
The northbound number two lane will be closed from the Cleveland over crossing to the Gateway over crossing in Madera. The closure will happen Sunday night through Thursday night, but all lanes will be open during the day.
Crews will be grading and paving the lane as part of a three and a half mile improvement project that's expected to be complete by the spring of 2013.
madera, madera county, local
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter 20 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"