NB 99 lane to be closed in Madera this week
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An ongoing construction project will shut down one lane of Highway 99 in Madera this week.
The northbound number two lane will be closed from the Cleveland over crossing to the Gateway over crossing in Madera. The closure will happen Sunday night through Thursday night, but all lanes will be open during the day.
Crews will be grading and paving the lane as part of a three and a half mile improvement project that's expected to be complete by the spring of 2013.
madera, madera county, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos