September 11th remembered in Clovis
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Valley's largest 9/11 memorial takes place at Pelco by Schneider Electric.
Dozens of people gathered in Clovis to participate in the company's annual memorial ceremony which includes lowering of the flag, a wreath procession, and a 21-gun salute. Local firefighters and police officers will be on hand for the tribute --including survivors of the 9/11 attacks.
In the videos above, Port Authority Police of New York Chief Anthony Whitaker (RET) and former New York City Firefighter Andy Isolano recall the their experiences on September 11th 2001.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this memorial event.
clovis, fresno county, 9/11, schneider electric, local, amanda venegas
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000 29 min ago
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- Holiday season cookies and cocktails
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos