September 11th remembered in Clovis
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Valley's largest 9/11 memorial takes place at Pelco by Schneider Electric.
Dozens of people gathered in Clovis to participate in the company's annual memorial ceremony which includes lowering of the flag, a wreath procession, and a 21-gun salute. Local firefighters and police officers will be on hand for the tribute --including survivors of the 9/11 attacks.
In the videos above, Port Authority Police of New York Chief Anthony Whitaker (RET) and former New York City Firefighter Andy Isolano recall the their experiences on September 11th 2001.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this memorial event.
clovis, fresno county, 9/11, schneider electric, local, amanda venegas
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos