September 11th remembered in Clovis
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Valley's largest 9/11 memorial takes place at Pelco by Schneider Electric.
Dozens of people gathered in Clovis to participate in the company's annual memorial ceremony which includes lowering of the flag, a wreath procession, and a 21-gun salute. Local firefighters and police officers will be on hand for the tribute --including survivors of the 9/11 attacks.
In the videos above, Port Authority Police of New York Chief Anthony Whitaker (RET) and former New York City Firefighter Andy Isolano recall the their experiences on September 11th 2001.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this memorial event.
clovis, fresno county, 9/11, schneider electric, local, amanda venegas
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos