September 11th remembered in Clovis
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Valley's largest 9/11 memorial takes place at Pelco by Schneider Electric.
Dozens of people gathered in Clovis to participate in the company's annual memorial ceremony which includes lowering of the flag, a wreath procession, and a 21-gun salute. Local firefighters and police officers will be on hand for the tribute --including survivors of the 9/11 attacks.
In the videos above, Port Authority Police of New York Chief Anthony Whitaker (RET) and former New York City Firefighter Andy Isolano recall the their experiences on September 11th 2001.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this memorial event.
clovis, fresno county, 9/11, schneider electric, local, amanda venegas
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home 12 min ago
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence
- Canada plans claim that would include North Pole
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno