Free ice cream at Fresno State
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The warm temperatures were just right for an event at Fresno State Tuesday morning.
Fresno State handed out free ice cream samples Tuesday morning at the school's Rue and Gwen Gibson Farm Market -- and plenty of people took advantage of the deal, trying out the black cherry and chocolate fudge brownie flavors.
All of the Fresno State ice cream is produced at the school. They make more than 65 flavors, including cake batter with brownie bits, java jolt, and pistachio nut!
On the second Tuesday of each month, the farm market offers free sampling, until supplies run out!
fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, fresno state, local
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos