Hinds Hospice holds annual gala
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hinds Hospice held its gala at the Fresno Convention Center on Friday night.
The theme was "A Night With Nancy".
In addition to being a fundraiser, the event honored the longtime CEO and founder of the hospice Nancy Hinds, who has led the organization since 1981.
She stepped down earlier this year but will remain with the hospice to work on special projects and advise the board of directors.
The evening also featured dinner, dancing and a silent auction to benefit the work of the hospice. Tonight's most popular item to bid on were two adorable dogs.
Action News anchor Margot Kim served as the emcee for the event.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos