Three arrested after Southeast Fresno party
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three people were arrested after a party got out of control in Southeast Fresno.
It happened around 12 a.m. Sunday morning at a home on Bailey near Tulare Avenue.
Authorities say dozens of people were gathered in the backyard.
Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies went to the home after getting a number of noise complaints.
When they arrived and tried to get the situation under control, many party goers turned on the deputies.
"There were approximately 50 to 60 people at the party. Most of them were drinking, many of them were drunk. We don't know exactly what started the disturbance in the backyard but it spilled out into the street," Brandon Pursell of the Fresno County Sheriff's Office said.
Authorities say two women and one man were arrested. One of those women had to be taken to the hospital for injuries she suffered after fighting with a deputy but she's expected to be okay.
Authorities also say two underage people were taken to juvenile hall for resisting arrest and for being drunk in public.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, crimetracker, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about