Three arrested after Southeast Fresno party
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three people were arrested after a party got out of control in Southeast Fresno.
It happened around 12 a.m. Sunday morning at a home on Bailey near Tulare Avenue.
Authorities say dozens of people were gathered in the backyard.
Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies went to the home after getting a number of noise complaints.
When they arrived and tried to get the situation under control, many party goers turned on the deputies.
"There were approximately 50 to 60 people at the party. Most of them were drinking, many of them were drunk. We don't know exactly what started the disturbance in the backyard but it spilled out into the street," Brandon Pursell of the Fresno County Sheriff's Office said.
Authorities say two women and one man were arrested. One of those women had to be taken to the hospital for injuries she suffered after fighting with a deputy but she's expected to be okay.
Authorities also say two underage people were taken to juvenile hall for resisting arrest and for being drunk in public.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, crimetracker, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos