Three arrested after Southeast Fresno party
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three people were arrested after a party got out of control in Southeast Fresno.
It happened around 12 a.m. Sunday morning at a home on Bailey near Tulare Avenue.
Authorities say dozens of people were gathered in the backyard.
Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies went to the home after getting a number of noise complaints.
When they arrived and tried to get the situation under control, many party goers turned on the deputies.
"There were approximately 50 to 60 people at the party. Most of them were drinking, many of them were drunk. We don't know exactly what started the disturbance in the backyard but it spilled out into the street," Brandon Pursell of the Fresno County Sheriff's Office said.
Authorities say two women and one man were arrested. One of those women had to be taken to the hospital for injuries she suffered after fighting with a deputy but she's expected to be okay.
Authorities also say two underage people were taken to juvenile hall for resisting arrest and for being drunk in public.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, crimetracker, local
- Earthquake shakes parts of the Central Valley 37 min ago
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam