Three arrested after Southeast Fresno party
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three people were arrested after a party got out of control in Southeast Fresno.
It happened around 12 a.m. Sunday morning at a home on Bailey near Tulare Avenue.
Authorities say dozens of people were gathered in the backyard.
Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies went to the home after getting a number of noise complaints.
When they arrived and tried to get the situation under control, many party goers turned on the deputies.
"There were approximately 50 to 60 people at the party. Most of them were drinking, many of them were drunk. We don't know exactly what started the disturbance in the backyard but it spilled out into the street," Brandon Pursell of the Fresno County Sheriff's Office said.
Authorities say two women and one man were arrested. One of those women had to be taken to the hospital for injuries she suffered after fighting with a deputy but she's expected to be okay.
Authorities also say two underage people were taken to juvenile hall for resisting arrest and for being drunk in public.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, crimetracker, local
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community
- Unemployment applications fall by 23,000
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- Former Bullard Star Taylor Gets Coaching Start at Kerman
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos