Woman pulled from a Central Fresno pool hospitalized
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman was taken to the hospital after she was pulled out of a pool at an apartment complex.
Emergency crews got a call around 5:30 from the Dakota Garden Apartments near Dakota and Ninth in Central Fresno.
Authorities say a woman had been swimming with her boyfriend when she suddenly went under. The boyfriend wasn't able to pull her out of the water and started knocking on doors for help. A neighbor was able to pull the woman out and start CPR.
The woman was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. No word on her condition at this hour.
- Malaysian official: Investigators conclude jet hijacked 3 min ago
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon 29 min ago
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt