Woman pulled from a Central Fresno pool hospitalized
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman was taken to the hospital after she was pulled out of a pool at an apartment complex.
Emergency crews got a call around 5:30 from the Dakota Garden Apartments near Dakota and Ninth in Central Fresno.
Authorities say a woman had been swimming with her boyfriend when she suddenly went under. The boyfriend wasn't able to pull her out of the water and started knocking on doors for help. A neighbor was able to pull the woman out and start CPR.
The woman was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. No word on her condition at this hour.
- Oregon teen accused of planning to attack school 2 min ago
- Keeping safe this Memorial Day weekend
- Motorcycle officer recovering after crash in NE Fresno
- Senate District 16 could be headed to runoff
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- Man dies in Southwest Fresno shooting
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge
- San Antonio flooding kills 1; 200-plus rescued
- Obama: Nation must do more for fallen heroes
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying