Tulare man found guilty of killing his grandmother
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley jury reached a verdict in the trial of Raul Viveros.
Viveros was charged with murdering his 71-year-old grandmother in Tulare back in 2010. After several days of deliberations, Thursday morning a jury found Viveros guilty of 2nd degree murder.
Prosecutors say Viveros took his grandmother's car after stabbing her more than 50 times at the Tulare home where they lived.
Viveros will face sentencing at a later date.
tulare, tulare county, murder, court, local, carlos saucedo
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Fire off Copper and Sunnyside north of Clovis
- Carstens Fire near Midpines causes evacuations 2 min ago
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity'
- Chop shop and pot grow busted in Tulare County
- Rolling Fire burning in Madera County
- Federal agents search land linked to Hoffa case
- abcnews: Brokenhearted Hitman Testifies Against...
- OTRC: Daytime Emmys 2013 winners: Full list
- Grass fire closes Highway 99 in Fresno
- Cantaloupe producers start new safety program
- Apricot growers in California are expecting a big year
- Emergency crash landing at Fresno-Yosemite airport
- Zoo employees hold yard sale for conservation projects
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos