Fresno woman pulled from pool dies
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman pulled from the bottom of a swimming pool in Central Fresno has died.
Emergency crews got a call around 5:30 Wednesday afternoon from the Dakota Garden apartments near Dakota and Ninth.
A woman was swimming with her boyfriend when she suddenly went under. The boyfriend wasn't able to pull her out of the water and started knocking on doors for help. A neighbor eventually helped pull her out and perform CPR.
Firefighters continued trying to revive the woman, but were not able to get her breathing or find a pulse. The woman was rushed to the hospital, where she was declared dead.
fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn 15 min ago
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up