Fresno woman pulled from pool dies
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman pulled from the bottom of a swimming pool in Central Fresno has died.
Emergency crews got a call around 5:30 Wednesday afternoon from the Dakota Garden apartments near Dakota and Ninth.
A woman was swimming with her boyfriend when she suddenly went under. The boyfriend wasn't able to pull her out of the water and started knocking on doors for help. A neighbor eventually helped pull her out and perform CPR.
Firefighters continued trying to revive the woman, but were not able to get her breathing or find a pulse. The woman was rushed to the hospital, where she was declared dead.
fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Malaysian official: Investigators conclude jet hijacked 40 min ago
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer 25 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder 27 min ago
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt