Fresno woman pulled from pool dies
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman pulled from the bottom of a swimming pool in Central Fresno has died.
Emergency crews got a call around 5:30 Wednesday afternoon from the Dakota Garden apartments near Dakota and Ninth.
A woman was swimming with her boyfriend when she suddenly went under. The boyfriend wasn't able to pull her out of the water and started knocking on doors for help. A neighbor eventually helped pull her out and perform CPR.
Firefighters continued trying to revive the woman, but were not able to get her breathing or find a pulse. The woman was rushed to the hospital, where she was declared dead.
fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- 4.1 earthquake shakes the Central Valley
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Clovis crash leaves motorcycle rider in critical condition
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno