Accused Fresno killer enters not guilty plea
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man accused of killing a woman and stabbing a Fresno police officer entered his plea to multiple murder charges Thursday.
Michael Crockell, 25, remains in custody without bail. This photo was taken last week and shows Crockell's injuries from a confrontation with police.
Crockell appeared in court for arraignment. A judge asked that Action News not show the faces of those in the room. He pleaded not guilty to felony counts of murder, attempted murder and burglary.
Officers say Crockell stabbed Lisa Gilvary to death last week at an apartment in the Tower District. He's also accused of stabbing his girlfriend and a Fresno police officer. They both survived.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting 56 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office 27 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building