Accused Fresno killer enters not guilty plea
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man accused of killing a woman and stabbing a Fresno police officer entered his plea to multiple murder charges Thursday.
Michael Crockell, 25, remains in custody without bail. This photo was taken last week and shows Crockell's injuries from a confrontation with police.
Crockell appeared in court for arraignment. A judge asked that Action News not show the faces of those in the room. He pleaded not guilty to felony counts of murder, attempted murder and burglary.
Officers say Crockell stabbed Lisa Gilvary to death last week at an apartment in the Tower District. He's also accused of stabbing his girlfriend and a Fresno police officer. They both survived.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch 43 min ago
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos