Accused Fresno killer enters not guilty plea
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man accused of killing a woman and stabbing a Fresno police officer entered his plea to multiple murder charges Thursday.
Michael Crockell, 25, remains in custody without bail. This photo was taken last week and shows Crockell's injuries from a confrontation with police.
Crockell appeared in court for arraignment. A judge asked that Action News not show the faces of those in the room. He pleaded not guilty to felony counts of murder, attempted murder and burglary.
Officers say Crockell stabbed Lisa Gilvary to death last week at an apartment in the Tower District. He's also accused of stabbing his girlfriend and a Fresno police officer. They both survived.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fire truck overturns in multiple vehicle collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS 10 min ago
- Police investigate deadly Tower District stabbing
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- New medical center breaks ground in Visalia
- Fresno City Council votes against planned bike lane
- Overseas lotto scams prey on elderly
- Bob Wills home threatened by development
- New bike trail underpass raises deadly crash questions
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos