Two escape house fire in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Firefighters are looking into what caused a house fire in Central Fresno.
The fire started around 4 a.m. Friday morning at a house on Fedora near College. Firefighters say two people were inside the home and were able to get out safely thanks to alert neighbors and a smoke detector.
Neighbors saw smoke and started banging on the front door of the home. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, fire, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos