Hanford High coach suspended after suspected DUI arrest
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Hanford High School football coach is out on bail after a drunk driving arrest.
37-year-old Josh Young was pulled over on Saturday night after the California Highway Patrol said an officer noticed something unusual about his Ford pickup.
Young pulled over to the side on Highway 43 just north of Lacey Boulevard.
Officers say he failed a field sobriety test and took him into custody for misdemeanor DUI. Action News has learned Young was cooperative the entire time.
Officials at Hanford High say Young has been suspended for five games.
hanford, kings county, dui, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl 10 min ago
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Accuweather Forecast
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos