Arrest made in Edison High student death
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police arrested a suspect who they believe shot and killed an Edison High School Student. He's identified as 20-year-old Terrance Lee.
Authorities say Marquis Sutton was shot and killed in an incident the gunman then tried to cover-up.
The deadly shooting happened near Ashlan and Marks around seven o'clock Monday night.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, shooting, homicide, local
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law 28 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends 14 min ago
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- Fighting the flu with exercise
44 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new California...
28 min ago
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos