Squabble leads to stash of stolen goods in Madera County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Madera County Sheriff's Department is looking for two suspects in a possible identity theft ring.
Authorities found dozens of stolen checkbooks, credit cards, social security cards and other items at a local motel.
The suspects are identified as Michael Cole Kitley, 40, of Clovis and Danielle Robin Blevins, 25, of Fresno.
Authorities believe the pair abandoned the stolen property at a motel in Madera after they got in a fight.
The goods were found at the Casa Grande Motel on Golden State Boulevard. Detectives say most of the property was stolen out of vehicles in the Fresno area.
Madera County Sheriff John Anderson says that while detectives continue to inventory everything found in the room, they are able to release what has been itemized so far:
Central Unified Pay Stub
Paperwork from McKinley Elementary School
Tachi Premier Club card
Camera and Tri-pod
Numerous computer wires and chargers
External Hard drives
Bag filled with keys
Tie Down Kit (still wrapped in plastic casing)
Hand held radios
Anyone who is missing any of these items from a vehicle burglary in the Fresno area within the last five months (and prior to August 28) is urged to contact the Madera County Sheriff's Office and ask to speak with either Detective Kristine Hawk or the Sheriff's main evidence room located at the Madera County Sheriff's Main Office in Madera. The number to call: 559-675-7770.
crimetracker, theft, madera county, madera, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates 18 min ago
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers 4 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
23 min ago