Squabble leads to stash of stolen goods in Madera County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Madera County Sheriff's Department is looking for two suspects in a possible identity theft ring.
Authorities found dozens of stolen checkbooks, credit cards, social security cards and other items at a local motel.
The suspects are identified as Michael Cole Kitley, 40, of Clovis and Danielle Robin Blevins, 25, of Fresno.
Authorities believe the pair abandoned the stolen property at a motel in Madera after they got in a fight.
The goods were found at the Casa Grande Motel on Golden State Boulevard. Detectives say most of the property was stolen out of vehicles in the Fresno area.
Madera County Sheriff John Anderson says that while detectives continue to inventory everything found in the room, they are able to release what has been itemized so far:
Central Unified Pay Stub
Paperwork from McKinley Elementary School
Tachi Premier Club card
Camera and Tri-pod
Numerous computer wires and chargers
External Hard drives
Bag filled with keys
Tie Down Kit (still wrapped in plastic casing)
Hand held radios
Anyone who is missing any of these items from a vehicle burglary in the Fresno area within the last five months (and prior to August 28) is urged to contact the Madera County Sheriff's Office and ask to speak with either Detective Kristine Hawk or the Sheriff's main evidence room located at the Madera County Sheriff's Main Office in Madera. The number to call: 559-675-7770.
crimetracker, theft, madera county, madera, local
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Madera County 7 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case 8 min ago
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian 37 min ago
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed