Police believe Fresno shooting suspect may be in Las Vegas
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police believe the man wanted in connection to a Central Fresno Shooting earlier this month may be in the Las Vegas area. He has been identified as 19-year-old Jordan Rios.
The shooting happened on September 1st just after 4 a.m. in the area of Blackstone and Cornell. Investigators say the suspect shot two men, killing one.
Estevan Hernandez died at the scene. The other man survived his injuries.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, las vegas, nevada, shooting, homicide, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos