Police believe Fresno shooting suspect may be in Las Vegas
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police believe the man wanted in connection to a Central Fresno Shooting earlier this month may be in the Las Vegas area. He has been identified as 19-year-old Jordan Rios.
The shooting happened on September 1st just after 4 a.m. in the area of Blackstone and Cornell. Investigators say the suspect shot two men, killing one.
Estevan Hernandez died at the scene. The other man survived his injuries.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, las vegas, nevada, shooting, homicide, local
- Man kills home invasion suspect with a sword 3 min ago
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Car crashes into a parade injuring around 60 people 49 min ago
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos