Second train involved in crash near Hanford
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are on the scene of a second train accident in the Hanford area. This one involved a big rig as well.
The Highway Patrol says the truck collided with a freight train at Fourth and Grangeville Avenue east of Hanford.
That's about 17 miles from the Amtrak accident scene.
The driver of the big rig may have suffered injuries in that accident but it's unclear how serious those injuries are.
Stay tuned to Action News and ABC30.com for the latest on this breaking news.
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch