Second train involved in crash near Hanford
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are on the scene of a second train accident in the Hanford area. This one involved a big rig as well.
The Highway Patrol says the truck collided with a freight train at Fourth and Grangeville Avenue east of Hanford.
That's about 17 miles from the Amtrak accident scene.
The driver of the big rig may have suffered injuries in that accident but it's unclear how serious those injuries are.
Stay tuned to Action News and ABC30.com for the latest on this breaking news.
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
- 5 honored for helping save Clovis man's life
- Tulare burglary suspect shot, killed by TX trooper
- Did Apple map capture Loch Ness Monster?