Second train involved in crash near Hanford
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are on the scene of a second train accident in the Hanford area. This one involved a big rig as well.
The Highway Patrol says the truck collided with a freight train at Fourth and Grangeville Avenue east of Hanford.
That's about 17 miles from the Amtrak accident scene.
The driver of the big rig may have suffered injuries in that accident but it's unclear how serious those injuries are.
Stay tuned to Action News and ABC30.com for the latest on this breaking news.
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95 36 min ago
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- Fire Safety