Second train involved in crash near Hanford
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are on the scene of a second train accident in the Hanford area. This one involved a big rig as well.
The Highway Patrol says the truck collided with a freight train at Fourth and Grangeville Avenue east of Hanford.
That's about 17 miles from the Amtrak accident scene.
The driver of the big rig may have suffered injuries in that accident but it's unclear how serious those injuries are.
Stay tuned to Action News and ABC30.com for the latest on this breaking news.
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- The skinny on fitness video games
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- La Tapatia fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos