Deadly canal crash near Dos Palos
DOS PALOS, Calif. (KFSN) -- North Valley authorities are investigating an overnight accident near Dos Palos that killed a man.
Authorities say the man was driving along Althea and Russell when he blew through a stop sign and ended up in a canal. The Highway Patrol says the 43-year-old man died at the scene. Authorities say he wasn't wearing a seat belt.
Investigators are waiting on toxicology results to determine whether alcohol played a role in the deadly crash.
merced county, dos palos, los banos, firebaugh, accident, local
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos