Ex-Fresno Co. teacher pleads no contest to sex with student
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The former Fresno County high school teacher accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student is no longer fighting the charges.
Nadia Diaz has switched to a "no contest" plea to two counts of unlawful intercourse with a minor. She was arrested last year.
Diaz was a substitute teacher, but she later became a full-time teacher at Washington Union High School in Easton. She has since resigned.
Court records show Diaz confessed the crime to her bosses at the school.
It's likely she'll be sentenced to probation.
easton, crimetracker, sex crimes, fresno county, local
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Brush fire in SoCal scorches 250 acres in Castaic area
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
- Suspect arrested after 2 county chase ends in crash
- Two officers wounded in Visalia shootout
- Police arrest two ID theft suspects in Fresno
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos