Ex-Fresno Co. teacher pleads no contest to sex with student
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The former Fresno County high school teacher accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student is no longer fighting the charges.
Nadia Diaz has switched to a "no contest" plea to two counts of unlawful intercourse with a minor. She was arrested last year.
Diaz was a substitute teacher, but she later became a full-time teacher at Washington Union High School in Easton. She has since resigned.
Court records show Diaz confessed the crime to her bosses at the school.
It's likely she'll be sentenced to probation.
easton, crimetracker, sex crimes, fresno county, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000 39 min ago
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base 31 min ago
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers 14 min ago
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos