Big rig driver killed in Fresno Co crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators are looking into a deadly big rig crash in Fresno County.
It happened this afternoon on farmland at Manning and Jameson Avenues.
That's southwest of Fresno.
The sheriff's department says the driver of the big rig was having tire problems and crashed into containers of agricultural chemicals.
The vehicle then rolled over and caught fire. The driver died inside the vehicle.
A hazmat team was called in to clean up the scene.
fresno county, accident, local
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather