Big rig driver killed in Fresno Co crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators are looking into a deadly big rig crash in Fresno County.
It happened this afternoon on farmland at Manning and Jameson Avenues.
That's southwest of Fresno.
The sheriff's department says the driver of the big rig was having tire problems and crashed into containers of agricultural chemicals.
The vehicle then rolled over and caught fire. The driver died inside the vehicle.
A hazmat team was called in to clean up the scene.
fresno county, accident, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies