Big rig driver killed in Fresno Co crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators are looking into a deadly big rig crash in Fresno County.
It happened this afternoon on farmland at Manning and Jameson Avenues.
That's southwest of Fresno.
The sheriff's department says the driver of the big rig was having tire problems and crashed into containers of agricultural chemicals.
The vehicle then rolled over and caught fire. The driver died inside the vehicle.
A hazmat team was called in to clean up the scene.
fresno county, accident, local
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76