Yosemite officials search for missing park employee
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Rangers are looking for Jessica Rose Garcia who did not show up for work at the Wawona Hotel on Saturday. She was last seen along Forest Drive after an orientation meeting with her supervisor.
She was dressed in her work uniform -- a dark green polo shirt, black pants, and a dark green park jacket. She's described as an Hispanic female 5' 3" tall and approximately 170 pounds.
Tuesday, search and rescue crews included six dog teams, a park helicopter, Rangers on horse back, and 23 Rangers on foot. The search area includes the South Fork of the Merced River and in and around the Wawona area.
yosemite national park, mariposa county, missing person, local
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder 24 min ago
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight 41 min ago
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos