Yosemite officials search for missing park employee
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Rangers are looking for Jessica Rose Garcia who did not show up for work at the Wawona Hotel on Saturday. She was last seen along Forest Drive after an orientation meeting with her supervisor.
She was dressed in her work uniform -- a dark green polo shirt, black pants, and a dark green park jacket. She's described as an Hispanic female 5' 3" tall and approximately 170 pounds.
Tuesday, search and rescue crews included six dog teams, a park helicopter, Rangers on horse back, and 23 Rangers on foot. The search area includes the South Fork of the Merced River and in and around the Wawona area.
yosemite national park, mariposa county, missing person, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos