Woman allegedly burns American flag inside a Lemoore casino
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Kings County Sheriff's Deputies Deputies responded to an arson call at the Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino.
After an investigation it was determined that Margaret Barrios entered the Casino and lit an American flag on fire near the gift shop on the main floor.
Margaret was arrested at her residence in Lemoore and booked into the Kings County Jail for arson of an inhabited structure.
The suspects bail is set at $250 thousand. Damage to the casino property is estimated at $500.00.
crimetracker, arson, tachi palace hotel and casino, kings county, lemoore, hanford, local
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 52 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Man with no pants attacks Merced woman, police say 34 min ago
- 3rd person dies from South By Southwest crash
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos