Woman allegedly burns American flag inside a Lemoore casino
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Kings County Sheriff's Deputies Deputies responded to an arson call at the Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino.
After an investigation it was determined that Margaret Barrios entered the Casino and lit an American flag on fire near the gift shop on the main floor.
Margaret was arrested at her residence in Lemoore and booked into the Kings County Jail for arson of an inhabited structure.
The suspects bail is set at $250 thousand. Damage to the casino property is estimated at $500.00.
crimetracker, arson, tachi palace hotel and casino, kings county, lemoore, hanford, local
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks