Woman allegedly burns American flag inside a Lemoore casino
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Kings County Sheriff's Deputies Deputies responded to an arson call at the Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino.
After an investigation it was determined that Margaret Barrios entered the Casino and lit an American flag on fire near the gift shop on the main floor.
Margaret was arrested at her residence in Lemoore and booked into the Kings County Jail for arson of an inhabited structure.
The suspects bail is set at $250 thousand. Damage to the casino property is estimated at $500.00.
crimetracker, arson, tachi palace hotel and casino, kings county, lemoore, hanford, local
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos