Merced man accused in second homicide
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man accused of one murder is now facing charges for a second homicide in Merced.
Police arrested Lo Sin Saeturn last month after they say he shot and killed a 33-year-old man at a home near G Street and Childs Avenue. Investigators believe that shooting was gang-related. Now prosecutors are charging him with the murder of 20-year-old Destry Woods.
Woods was shot to death in August at an apartment complex on D Street near 9th Street. Authorities say he was not a documented gang member but may have been targeted because he was wearing a blue sweatshirt. Saeturn is scheduled to enter a plea to both murder charges on Monday.
crimetracker, shooting, murder, homicide, merced, merced county, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos