Amtrak train collides with a truck in Madera County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Action News has learned about a train accident near Raymond and Ellis in Madera County.
Authorities say a truck has collided with an Amtrak train. The train is number 704 from Sacramento to Bakersfield.
Amtrak officials tell us that nobody was in the truck. 153 passengers are on board the train, nobody on board has been injured.
Train number 704 was scheduled to arrive in Fresno at 8:06 Friday night, but was already running more than two hours late before the accident.
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno 20 min ago
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos