Amtrak train collides with a truck in Madera County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Action News has learned about a train accident near Raymond and Ellis in Madera County.
Authorities say a truck has collided with an Amtrak train. The train is number 704 from Sacramento to Bakersfield.
Amtrak officials tell us that nobody was in the truck. 153 passengers are on board the train, nobody on board has been injured.
Train number 704 was scheduled to arrive in Fresno at 8:06 Friday night, but was already running more than two hours late before the accident.
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet 18 min ago
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case 32 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident