Storyland and Playland plan expansion
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two popular Fresno entertainment parks are expanding.
Staff members at Storyland and Playland say they are looking to transform Storyland and Playland over the next few years.
The themed amusement parks are located in Roeding Park.
Plans are underway to include showcasing the Central Valley's rich agricultural history into exhibits at the park.
"If we did add something like a Native American village there would be an educational program to go with that so our schools would have something to come and see as well," Alison Howard of Storyland-Playland said.
Organizers say the goal of the expansion is to provide an educational experience for students in the Valley.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 46 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence 29 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos