Fire damages West Central Fresno house
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A fire damaged a house in West Central Fresno on Saturday.
Seven engines, two ladder trucks, and two water tenders all rushed to the home on Floradora near Marks.
The fire started just before two this afternoon and the first unit arrived just four minutes later.
Crews initially spotted thick smoke coming from the attic and flames in the back of the home.
A battalion chief tells Action News the entire roof and about half the rest of the house were damaged.
The cause has not yet been released.
fresno, fresno county, fresno west central, fire, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos