Fire damages West Central Fresno house
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A fire damaged a house in West Central Fresno on Saturday.
Seven engines, two ladder trucks, and two water tenders all rushed to the home on Floradora near Marks.
The fire started just before two this afternoon and the first unit arrived just four minutes later.
Crews initially spotted thick smoke coming from the attic and flames in the back of the home.
A battalion chief tells Action News the entire roof and about half the rest of the house were damaged.
The cause has not yet been released.
fresno, fresno county, fresno west central, fire, local
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76