Visalia police say chop shop found at house
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Visalia police say a family fight led them to a chop shop operation.
Officers went to a home on Central near Tulare Saturday night for a disturbance call.
Investigators say they discovered someone there was stripping a motorcycle taken during a home burglary three weeks ago.
They served a search warrant and found a second stolen motorcycle in the home.
The officers arrested 36-year-old Michael Kain on several charges, including owning a chop shop.
They also arrested a 15-year-old boy for resisting arrest.
visalia, tulare county, local
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos