Visalia police say chop shop found at house
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Visalia police say a family fight led them to a chop shop operation.
Officers went to a home on Central near Tulare Saturday night for a disturbance call.
Investigators say they discovered someone there was stripping a motorcycle taken during a home burglary three weeks ago.
They served a search warrant and found a second stolen motorcycle in the home.
The officers arrested 36-year-old Michael Kain on several charges, including owning a chop shop.
They also arrested a 15-year-old boy for resisting arrest.
visalia, tulare county, local
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos