Valley couple renews vows on softball field
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley couple said "I do" for the second time Sunday and held the ceremony at place with special significance.
Conrad and Donna Sanborn renewed their vows on home plate at McLane High School's softball field in Central Fresno.
They're celebrating 50 years of being together and credit their long-lasting love to a shared interest.
"We work together, I've always been loving sports and he has too. So we've had a lot of sports in our marriage," Donna Sanborn said.
The Sanborns say McLane High School has been a huge part of their lives.
Conrad taught math there for 35 years, coached softball, and is currently the announcer at home football games.
Donna works alongside him as a scorekeeper and spotter.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local
- Police investigate deadly Tower District stabbing
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos