Valley couple renews vows on softball field
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley couple said "I do" for the second time Sunday and held the ceremony at place with special significance.
Conrad and Donna Sanborn renewed their vows on home plate at McLane High School's softball field in Central Fresno.
They're celebrating 50 years of being together and credit their long-lasting love to a shared interest.
"We work together, I've always been loving sports and he has too. So we've had a lot of sports in our marriage," Donna Sanborn said.
The Sanborns say McLane High School has been a huge part of their lives.
Conrad taught math there for 35 years, coached softball, and is currently the announcer at home football games.
Donna works alongside him as a scorekeeper and spotter.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires