Car hits pedestrian in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An overnight accident in Central Fresno sent a man to the hospital.
Fresno police say a man was crossing the intersection of Belmont and Humboldt when a Volkswagen hit him. Investigators say it was too dark and the driver didn't see the man crossing the street.
The man was taken to Community Regional Medical Center where he was last listed in critical condition. The man driving the car stopped and is cooperating with police.
Authorities say no charges will be filed against the driver.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, accident, local
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos