Car hits pedestrian in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An overnight accident in Central Fresno sent a man to the hospital.
Fresno police say a man was crossing the intersection of Belmont and Humboldt when a Volkswagen hit him. Investigators say it was too dark and the driver didn't see the man crossing the street.
The man was taken to Community Regional Medical Center where he was last listed in critical condition. The man driving the car stopped and is cooperating with police.
Authorities say no charges will be filed against the driver.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, accident, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher 26 min ago
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos