Sanger Unified school bus crash in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A pickup truck was hit by a Sanger School District bus on Fowler and Church Tuesday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the bus was traveling north on Fowler when the truck either ran a stop sign, or tried to turn left. The bus hit the truck.
There were 52 junior high and high school students on the bus at the time of the crash. No students were injured in the crash, but three of the students were taken from the scene by their parents.
The CHP said the driver of the pickup truck was pinned inside the vehicle and may have a broken arm, he was transported to Community Regional Medical Center.
The CHP said the driver of the pickup truck is to blame for the crash.
sanger, fresno county, accident, local
- Senate panel approves immigration bill 5 min ago
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition