Sanger Unified school bus crash in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A pickup truck was hit by a Sanger School District bus on Fowler and Church Tuesday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the bus was traveling north on Fowler when the truck either ran a stop sign, or tried to turn left. The bus hit the truck.
There were 52 junior high and high school students on the bus at the time of the crash. No students were injured in the crash, but three of the students were taken from the scene by their parents.
The CHP said the driver of the pickup truck was pinned inside the vehicle and may have a broken arm, he was transported to Community Regional Medical Center.
The CHP said the driver of the pickup truck is to blame for the crash.
sanger, fresno county, accident, local
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers 44 min ago
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos