Police release picture of deadly hit and run vehicle
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have released a surveillance picture of a vehicle involved in a hit and run accident that killed an 11-year-old Fresno boy.
Lester Cox died after he was struck by two cars last Thursday night. It happened near the intersection of Clinton and Warren.
Investigators say Cox was trying to cross the road to meet up with his grandmother. Police say one driver stopped but investigators say another driver took off.
A fax bus camera snapped a photo of the suspect vehicle. Investigators say it's a light-colored American four-door sedan.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, hit and run, local
- Pedestrian killed in Highway 99 hit and run crash
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos