Police release picture of deadly hit and run vehicle
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have released a surveillance picture of a vehicle involved in a hit and run accident that killed an 11-year-old Fresno boy.
Lester Cox died after he was struck by two cars last Thursday night. It happened near the intersection of Clinton and Warren.
Investigators say Cox was trying to cross the road to meet up with his grandmother. Police say one driver stopped but investigators say another driver took off.
A fax bus camera snapped a photo of the suspect vehicle. Investigators say it's a light-colored American four-door sedan.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, hit and run, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos