Police release picture of deadly hit and run vehicle
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have released a surveillance picture of a vehicle involved in a hit and run accident that killed an 11-year-old Fresno boy.
Lester Cox died after he was struck by two cars last Thursday night. It happened near the intersection of Clinton and Warren.
Investigators say Cox was trying to cross the road to meet up with his grandmother. Police say one driver stopped but investigators say another driver took off.
A fax bus camera snapped a photo of the suspect vehicle. Investigators say it's a light-colored American four-door sedan.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, hit and run, local
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Fire Safety