Police release picture of deadly hit and run vehicle
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police have released a surveillance picture of a vehicle involved in a hit and run accident that killed an 11-year-old Fresno boy.
Lester Cox died after he was struck by two cars last Thursday night. It happened near the intersection of Clinton and Warren.
Investigators say Cox was trying to cross the road to meet up with his grandmother. Police say one driver stopped but investigators say another driver took off.
A fax bus camera snapped a photo of the suspect vehicle. Investigators say it's a light-colored American four-door sedan.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, hit and run, local
- Dozens killed as tornado strikes Oklahoma town
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced 36 min ago
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs 21 min ago
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange
- Neighbors help save Madera home from fire
- The skinny on fitness video games
- The final push for California's 16th Senate seat
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
21 min ago
- Teacher convicted of sex with student...
37 min ago
- Madera County fire nearly contained
50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos