Police investigating Northeast Fresno murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in Fresno are pursuing leads after an overnight homicide.
It happened in the 24-hundred block of East Ashcroft in Northeast Fresno.
Police say they got the call just before 10:30 Sunday night.
They found the body of a 25-year-old man inside the home.
Police say he died from a gunshot wound to his upper body.
They say this isn't a random act and the death may be drug and gang-related.
This marks the 43-d murder in Fresno this year.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, homicide, crimetracker, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices...
47 min ago