Ex-Hoover HS teacher admits to sex with student
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A former Hoover High School teacher admitted she had a sexual relationship with a student.
Megan Denman, 29, pleaded guilty to six felony charges Wednesday.
Action News discovered a search warrant back in April that detailed the unusual way her relationship with the 17-year-old was revealed.
A Fresno police officer pulled over the victim driving Denman's car. The officer thought the car was stolen, but the teenager then revealed details of a sexual relationship with his teacher.
A judge indicated he would sentence Denman to probation.
fresno, crimetracker, sex crimes, fresno county, local
- I-5 over the Grapevine and HWY 58 closed due to snow 54 min ago
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe