Taco Bell makes Children's Hospital donation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Patients at Children's Hospital Central California are thankful for a generous donation made by a fast food company.
A young boy presented a thank you card to representatives with Taco Bell after a check presentation Thursday morning.
Officials with the hospital say the 250-thousand dollars they received will be put to good use.
"That level of support, across the Valley every day we are using those funds and putting them to good use helping heal children and easing their pain and suffering," CHCC President and CEO Todd Suntrapak said.
Since 2005 Children's Hospital has benefited from about $1.7 million donated by Taco Bell through its various campaigns.
taco bell, childrens hospital central california, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about