Taco Bell makes Children's Hospital donation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Patients at Children's Hospital Central California are thankful for a generous donation made by a fast food company.
A young boy presented a thank you card to representatives with Taco Bell after a check presentation Thursday morning.
Officials with the hospital say the 250-thousand dollars they received will be put to good use.
"That level of support, across the Valley every day we are using those funds and putting them to good use helping heal children and easing their pain and suffering," CHCC President and CEO Todd Suntrapak said.
Since 2005 Children's Hospital has benefited from about $1.7 million donated by Taco Bell through its various campaigns.
taco bell, childrens hospital central california, local
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno 46 min ago
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl 33 min ago
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona